Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My First Post - a short back log

Had this site recomended by a few of the people over at Martialtalk.com

anyways here is the reason for me starting my blog....
in July last year i started a martial art - Tae-Kwon-Do (TKD) with Ree International TKD... well anyways about a month into my training i met with an orthopedic surgeon about a knee niggle that i had had for a few years... he told me that i would need to stop training for a few months as i had torn cartlidge and it was a bad idea to continue.

Well i finally had the surgery in late november and it is now time for me to return to training, as my motivation to actually do something has dropped it thought that it would be a good idea to keep a journal type thing to hopefully keep my motivation up and also share my experiences with anyone who bothers to read this....

No comments: