Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Not a Pretty Session

Well i did do a session on Tuesday (it is Thursday today) and it was not a very pretty one. Although i am reasonably new to TKD i could not help but feel that ALL of my kicks were just complete crap. i can not remember a kick that i threw that went anything close to a straight line or had a nice finish. all of my snap kicks were lose and did not feel nice to do, the side thrusting kickes were wobbly and all over the place, and then the instructor got us to do some turning kick (which i learnt once back in July thus i could not remember them) and these were also horrible. some of my other complaints about my kick is the lack of height on my side thrusting kicks, but i am working on me flexibility in my groin. i am also tending to point my grounded foot when i do a snap kick, this is causing me to lose balance and i also think it means my kick are not quite snappy (pun intended). over then next few days i will be trying to iron out these bugs and hopefully get those kicks backs.
Lord Bacon

P.S. if there is anyone actually reading this blog please feel free to post your thoughts on similar experiences etc and how you feel i am coming along.

No comments: