Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My First Training Session Back

Well I am already a night behind (didnt set up my blog till tonight and i went back to training last night) oh well.....

my first session back wasnt to bad... we were in our usual room out the back of the local primary school(Fulham North, South Australia, Australia) in appx 40 degree celcius heat (i.e. very hot). i haven't forgotten a lot of what i was taught in that earlier month and it was good to catch up with my instructor again (havn't seen him for a while). did a lot of streaches and found that i havnt lost that much flexability in the last few months (could still touch my toes, Yay). today the muscles are very sore though (a lot of them i havnt used for ages) but other than that i am fine... unfortunately i cant train on thursday (tuesday and thurday are the days that training is availabe) as i have to work... damn.

I will try to keep you all posted on what is happening....
Lord Bacon

No comments: